- Application form.
- A biographical sketch, including academic, personal and professional goals.
- A one-page essay about your interest in ROVs or underwater work that furthers the use of ROVs.
- A written recommendation from a current teacher or counselor.
- Written letters of reference from three people who are not teachers or counselors.
- Name of the college or university you plan to attend and the degree you plan to pursue.
- Ask your school to send an official school transcript verifying your grade point average (GPA) and full-time status.
- Open to any students interested in remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) or underwater work that furthers the use of ROVs; graduates and undergraduates must be MTS members; graduating high school seniors do not need to be MTS members.