- Completed application form
- Statement of 1,000 words or less setting forth career objectives
- Original high school transcript or college grades
- Letters of recommendation (at least two but not to exceed four from high school or college now attending)
- List of extra-curricular activities, honors and scholastic achievements.
- Photocopy of United States citizenship: birth certificate, naturalization papers or information page of U.S. Passport
- Financial Need Form
- Self-addressed, stamped postcard
- Only one application is required to be considered for all scholarships. Please see the list of available scholarships for further eligibility requirements.