Jerry Clark Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2017
- Jerry Clark Memorial Scholarship
- One of applicant's parents, legal guardians or financially responsible grandparents must be an AFSCME member.
- Applicant must be sophomore in college,
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be social science major.
- Applicant must submit applications, transcripts, and proof of family membership.
- The chosen students may intern at the International Union headquarters in the Political Action department during the summer between his/her junior and senior year or for one semester during his/her junior or senior year.
- Recipients may qualify for employment with AFSCME after graduation.