American Fire Sprinkler Association Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 29, 2016
- This online scholarship is unlike many traditional scholarship essay contests.
- That’s because instead of writing an essay, applicants will read one.
- That’s right! To apply, students must go online and read a short essay about sprinklers and fire safety.
- After finishing, they complete a 10-question quiz on what they just read.
- Each correct answer gives the student a chance at winning one of 10 $2,000 scholarships (maximum 10 chances per entrant).
- You literally can’t go wrong with this scholarship!The American Fire Sprinkler Association (AFSA) Scholarship Contest is open to high school seniors in the United States who plan to further their education at a college/university or certified trade school in the United States.
- Home-schooled students may apply as long as your course of study is equivalent to that of a senior in high school.
- The scholarship is not based on financial need.