$4,000 Comeback Clothes Grant
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 20, 2017
- The vast majority of fabric can be recycled, yet 85% of textiles made each year ends up in landfills.
- That’s 11.1 million tons, or the equivalent of over 70 Billion t-shirts.
- Sign up for Comeback Clothes to collect old and worn-out clothes in your school and communities and recycle them at your local H&M store to help save precious resources.
- Submit a photo of the clothes you collected to be entered to win the Comeback Clothes Grant, to make your school a greener place.
- Start here: www.dosomething.org/clothes.