National Opera Association Scholarly Paper Competition
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 30, 2016
- The National Opera Association Scholarly Paper Competition is open to any author interested in operatic subjects.
- The original paper should explore an operatic subject, present significant research and conclusions, be no more than 3000 words and include adequate scholarly documentation.
- You are allowed to submit only one paper.
- The judges will consider the clarity and quality of your writing and your ability to shed new light on whichever operatic topic you choose.
- The winning paper will be published in The Opera Journal.