A Voice for Animals' High School Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 25, 2016
- The Humane Education Network is pleased to announce its Annual A Voice for Animals High School Contest with prizes totaling $6,000 across several categories (video, essay, blog).
- The contest is now open for submissions and the deadline for entries is May 25th.
- The contest is open to all students currently attending high school anywhere in the world, regardless of nationality, citizenship or residency status.
- Only entries submitted via the form on the web site will be considered.
- Questions not answered on the web site should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries from 15-18 years olds must either establish a new project or become involved in an existing project which addresses either the mistreatment of one animal species or one cause of animal suffering, or the preservation of one species threatened with extinction, occurring anywhere in the world, and then work on that project for at least three months.
- This project should have a direct impact on animals by means of either direct or indirect intervention.
- Your submission will document your project and your contribution to that project and, where possible, show how your project/involvement can reduce animal suffering.
- Only entrants in the 14 year old section of the contest are invited to write an essay which addresses either the mistreatment of one animal species or one cause of animal suffering, or the preservation of one species threatened with extinction, occurring anywhere in the world.