- The Dell Scholars Program enables more under-served students with financial need to achieve their greatest potential through higher education. The Dell Scholars Program is offered to those high school students participating in an approved AVID program. The funding for each Dell Scholar is substantial - $20,000. The value of these 250 scholarships equals $5 million. MSDF believes that funding a significant percentage of their college expenses will enable these students to focus on their college studies and complete their bachelor program.Dell Scholars are students who demonstrate their desire and ability to overcome barriers and to achieve their goals. Your application will be evaluated on your: - Individual determination to succeed - Future goals and plans to achieve them - Ability to communicate the hardships you have overcome or currently face - Self motivation in completing challenging coursework - Demonstrated need for financial assistance
- Graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Earning a minimum of a 2.4 GPA
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance
- Participating in a MSDF approved college readiness program for a minimum of two years
- Planning to enter a bachelor's degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall directly after your graduation from high school.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- All applications must be completed online.
- No paper applications will be accepted.