California Strawberry Commission Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- The California Strawberry Scholarship Program was founded by farmers to enable children of strawberry farm workers to further their educational and career goals.
- This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors.
- Continuing funding is available through the California Strawberry Growers' Scholarship Fund. In order to be eligible, at least one parent must be currently employed and has been employed in the past two consecutive seasons in the California strawberry harvest.
- Applicants must be sponsored by a legitimate California strawberry grower for verification of eligibility in the program.
- Scholarships start at $400 and are applied toward full-time status at a four-year college or university, community college or accredited trade school.
- Applications are generally available after January 1 and due on March 1st each year.
- All necessary forms can be found on our website.
- Growers and their families, permanent staff and members of the California Strawberry Commission and their families are not eligible.