AXA Achievement Community Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2016
- The AXA Achievement Community Scholarship Program brings advice and access to higher education into communities where AXA has a presence.
- Every AXA Advisors branch nationwide distributes up to 12 $2,500 scholarships to high school seniors who live and attend high school in their area.
- Applications are accessed via our website and must be submitted electronically by February 1st; however, only the first 10,000 applications will be accepted.
- The winners - known as AXA Achievers - are selected by the company's nonprofit partner, Scholarship America.
- An AXA Achiever must demonstrate ambition and drive, determination to set and reach goals, and the ability to succeed in college.