City Year - Volunteer for America
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 31, 2015
- City Year, a proud member of AmeriCorps, is a national service organization that brings together young adults from diverse backgrounds for a demanding ten months of full-time community service, leadership development, and civic engagement. In 20 locations across the United States, these young leaders invest their talents and energy to address our country's most critical needs. City Year corps members engage others in service and make a positive difference in their communities and in the lives of children and youth. Corps members also receive a weekly living stipend and basic health insurance.
- Must be between the ages of 17-24
- United States citizen or permanent resident alien.
- High school graduate/G.E.D. recipient OR agreement to pursue a G.E.D.
- If you do not have a H.S. diploma or its equivalency, you will be required to take a basic academic proficiency test; your position is contingent upon satisfactory testing results.