Carson Scholars Fund, Inc.
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 31, 2015
- Carson Scholars Fund, Inc. aims to recognize and reward students in grade 4-11 who have earned the highest level of academic achievement.
- Emphasis is placed on students' performance and desire to maintain a strong academic record, as well as humanitarian qualities that have a positive impact on society.
- To be considered for nomination, students must: - be enrolled in grades 4-11 - be nominated by an educator - have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.75 or above on a 4.0 scale in academic subjects - demonstrate humanitarian qualities in school and community through school programs and/or community service above and beyond what is requiredTo obtain an application, please see your guidance counselor or principal.
- The Carson Scholars Fund does not send applications to individual scholars. For more information, please visit our website.
- Carson Scholars Fund, Inc.