American Council for Polish Culture/Marcella Kochanska Sembrich Vocal Competition
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- Prize of $1500 given to high school graduates, male or female up to the age of 35 years who have pursued or are currently pursuing higher education study in voice or in the early stage of their vocal career.
- Contestant must be a U.S. citizen of Polish descent.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: Polish,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Music,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required