American Legion Department of West Virginia/American Legion Department of West Virginia High School Oratorical Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 01, 2017
- Oratorical Scholarship Program Contest open to students in ninth to twelfth grades of any accredited West Virginia high school.
- Speech contests begin in January at post level and continue on to national competition.
- Contact local American Legion Post for deadlines and application details, or American Legion State Headquarters 304-343-7591.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: West Virgina,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required