American Legion Auxiliary Department of Washington/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Washington Gift Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2016
- Scholarship for a child of an incapacitated or deceased veteran.
- Award is for high school seniors and should be used within twelve months of receipt.
- Submit statement of military service of veteran parent through which applicant is eligible.
- One-time award of $400 for residents of Washington.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Washington,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required