American Legion Department of Texas/American Legion Department of Texas High School Oratorical Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 30, 2016
- Scholarships will be given to the winners of oratorical contests.
- Contestants must be in high school with plans to further their education in a postsecondary institution.
- The winner of first place will be certified to national headquarters as the Texas representative in the quarter finals and the department will award a $2000 scholarship to the college of the applicant's choice.
- The department champion will receive additional scholarships each time he/she advances to the next level.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Texas,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required