American Legion Department of South Dakota/American Legion Department of South Dakota High School Oratorical Contest
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 31, 2015
- Provide an 8 to 10 minute oration on some phase of the U.S. Constitution.
- Be prepared to speak extemporaneously for 3 to 5 minutes on specified articles or amendments.
- Compete at Local, District, and State levels.
- State winner goes on to National Contest and opportunity to win $18,000 in scholarships.
- Contact local American Legion post for contest dates.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: South Dakota,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required