Rhode Island Foundation/Nondras Hurst Voll Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 19, 2016
- Scholarship for single mothers transitioning off public assistance who are enrolled or planning to enroll in college certificate or degree program.
- Must be a Rhode Island resident and demonstrate financial need.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Rhode Island,
- Gender: Female,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required