American Legion Auxiliary Department of Oregon/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Oregon Nurses Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- One-time award for Oregon residents who are in their senior year of high school, who are the children of veterans who served during eligibility dates for American Legion membership.
- Must enroll in a nursing program.
- Contact local units for application.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Oregon,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Nursing,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required