American Legion Auxiliary Department of Oregon/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Oregon National President's Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- One-time award for children of veterans who served in the Armed Forces during eligibility dates for American Legion membership.
- Must be high school senior and Oregon resident.
- Must be entered by a local American Legion auxiliary unit.
- Three scholarships of varying amounts.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Oregon,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required