American Legion Auxiliary Department of Ohio/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Ohio Department President's Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2017
- Scholarship for children or grandchildren of veterans who served in Armed Forces during eligibility dates for American Legion membership.
- Must be high school senior, ages 16 to 18, Ohio resident, and U.S. citizen.
- Award for full-time undergraduate study.
- One-time award of $1000 to $1500.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Ohio, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required