American Congress on Surveying and Mapping/ACSM Lowell H. and Dorothy Loving Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 01, 2017
- Scholarship available for a junior or senior in a college or university in the U.S. studying surveying.
- Program of study must include courses in two of the following areas: land surveying, geometric geodesy, photogrammetry/remote sensing, or analysis and design of spatial measurement systems.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Surveying, Surveying Technology, Cartography, or Geographic Information Science,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required