American Congress on Surveying and Mapping/Schonstedt Scholarship in Surveying
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 01, 2017
- Award preference given to applicants with junior or senior standing in a four-year program in surveying.
- Schonstedt donates magnetic locator to surveying program at each recipient's school.
- Must be ACSM member.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Surveying, Surveying Technology, Cartography, or Geographic Information Science,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required