American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education/Rho Chi-Schering Plough-AFPE First Year Graduate School Fellowship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- Applicant must be senior pharmacy student enrolled in dual-degree pathway leading to professional degree in pharmacy and the Ph.D program.
- Applicant may also be first year graduate student entering graduate Ph.D program at accredited school or college of pharmacy.
- Must be member of Rho Chi Honor society. U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status is required.
- Further information and application forms available at web site http://www.rhochi.org.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Pharmacy, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required