American Nephrology Nurses' Association/American Nephrology Nurses' Association NNCC Career Mobility Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 15, 2016
- Applicants must be current full member of ANNA, having been a member for a minimum of two years.
- Must have been accepted or enrolled in a Baccalaureate or higher degree program in nursing.
- Must be actively involved in nephrology nursing related health care services.
- The applicant must hold a current credential as a certified nephrology nurse (CNN) or certified dialysis nurse (CDN) administered by the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC).
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Nursing,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required