American Nuclear Society/John and Muriel Landis Scholarship Awards
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- Maximum of eight scholarships are awarded to undergraduate and graduate students who have greater than average financial need.
- Applicants should be planning a career in nuclear science, nuclear engineering, or a nuclear related field and be enrolled or planning to enroll in a college or university located in the United States, but need not be U.S. citizens.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Nuclear Science,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required