American Legion National Headquarters/Samsung American Legion Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2016
- Scholarship for high school juniors who participate in and complete either an American Legion Boys State or American Legion Auxiliary Girls State program and are a direct descendant or a legally adopted child of a U.S. wartime veteran.
- For undergraduate study only and may be used for tuition, books, fees, and room and board.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required