American Legion Auxiliary Department of Michigan/American Legion Auxiliary National President's Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2016
- One-time scholarship for son or daughter of veterans, who were in armed forces during the eligibility dates for American Legion membership.
- Must be high school senior.
- Only one candidate per Auxiliary Unit.
- Applicant must complete 50 hours of volunteer service in the community.
- Must submit essay of no more than 1000 words on a specified topic.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required