Air Force Aid Society/General Henry H. Arnold Education Grant Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 10, 2017
- Need- based grants awarded to dependent sons and daughters of active duty, Title 10 AGR/Reserve, Title 32 AGR performing full-time active duty, retired, retired reserve and deceased Air Force members; spouses of active members and Title 10 AGR/Reservist; and surviving spouses of deceased personnel for their undergraduate studies.
- Dependent children must be unmarried and under the age of 23.
- High school seniors may apply.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA is required.
- Students must reapply and compete each year.
- Full-time enrollment status required.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required