101st Airborne Division Association/101st Airborne Division Association Chappie Hall Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 06, 2016
- Scholarship to provide financial assistance to students who have the potential to become assets to our nation.
- The major factors to be considered in the evaluation and rating of applicants are eligibility, career objectives, academic record, financial need, and insight gained from the letter and/or essay requesting consideration, and letters of recommendation.
- Applicant's parents, grandparents, or spouse, living or deceased must have/had regular membership with 101st Airborne Division.
- Dollar amount and total number of awards varies.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required