American Postal Workers Union/E.C. Hallbeck Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 31, 2017
- Scholarship for children of American Postal Workers Union members.
- Applicant must be a child, grandchild, stepchild, or legally adopted child of an active member, Retirees Department member, or deceased member of American Postal Workers Union.
- Must be a senior attending high school or other corresponding secondary school.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Recipient must attend accredited community college or university as a full-time student.
- Scholarship will be $1000 for each year of four consecutive years of college.
- Scholarship will provide five area winners.
- For additional information and to download applications go to web site http://www.apwu.org.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required