American Postal Workers Union/Vocational Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2016
- A scholarship for a child, grandchild, stepchild, or legally adopted child of an active member, Retiree's Department member, or deceased member of the American Postal Workers Union.
- Applicant must be a senior attending high school who plans on attending an accredited vocational school or community college vocational program as a full-time student.
- The award is $1000 per year consecutively or until completion of the course.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required