American Respiratory Care Foundation/Charles W. Serby COPD Research Fellowship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 01, 2016
- Fellowship intended to promote high quality work in the area of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease research.
- Awards based on abstracts accepted for presentation at the AARC International Respiratory Congress.
- Each award may consist of a cash award, plaque, airfare, one night lodging, and registration for the AARC International Respiratory Congress.
- No application required.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences, Therapy/Rehabilitation,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required