101st Airborne Division Association/Al & Williamary Viste Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 06, 2016
- Scholarship to provide financial assistance to students who have the potential to become assets to our nation.
- The major factors to be considered in the evaluation and rating of applicants are eligibility, career objectives, academic record, and insight gained from the letter requesting consideration and letters of recommendation.
- Preference will be given, but is not limited, to obtaining a degree in one of the physical sciences, medical, or scientific research fields.
- Must be an upperclassman and have a minimum 3.75 GPA.
- Applicant's parents, grandparent, husband or wife is (or if deceased was) a regular or life (not Associate) member of the 101st Airborne Division Association.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required