American Medical Association Foundation/AMA Foundation Physicians of Tomorrow Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 31, 2016
- Scholarship of $10,000 will be awarded to current third-year medical students, who are entering their fourth-year of study.
- Based on academic excellence and/or financial need.
- Awards four scholarships.
- Applicant must be nominated by medical school dean or dean's designate.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required