Alpha Omega Alpha/Pharos Poetry Competition
Scholarship Provided by : third party
November 30, 2016
- Awards of $500, $250, $100 and $75; to encourage medical students to write poetry on medical subjects and to recognize and reward excellent and thoughtful compositions.
- Students must be enrolled at medical schools with active Alpha Omega Alpha chapters, but need not be members.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required