Alpha Omega Alpha/Helen H. Glaser Student Essay Awards
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 31, 2017
- Award of $2000 first, $750 second, $500 third, and honorable mention awards of $250 each.
- Authors must be enrolled at medical schools with active Alpha Omega Alpha chapters.
- The essay may be on any nontechnical subject related to medicine, including ethics, history, education, philosophy, and policy.
- Well-referenced, scholarly fiction is an acceptable genre, as is creative narrative from personal experience.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required