AGA Research Foundation/AGA/AGA-Eli and Edythe Broad Student Research Fellowship(s)
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 12, 2016
- Award offers financial support for students to spend time in performing research in the areas of digestive diseases or nutrition.
- May be high school, undergraduate, medical or graduate students (not yet engaged in thesis research) at accredited U.S. or Canadian institutions.
- Must undertake research for minimum of ten weeks.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Food Science/Nutrition, Health and Medical Sciences,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required