- ADAF scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in programs, including dietetic internships, preparing for entry to dietetics practice as well as dietetics professionals engaged in continuing education at the graduate level.
- Scholarship funds are provided by many state dietetic associations, dietetic practice groups, past ADA leaders and corporate donors.
- Scholarships require ADA membership.
- Details available on web site http://www.eatright.org/CADE/content.aspx?id=7934.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Food Science/Nutrition, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required