AIST Foundation/Association for Iron and Steel Technology Northwest Member Chapter Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2017
- Scholarships of $1000 available to encourage a Pacific Northwest area student to prepare for a career in engineering.
- Must be the child, grandchild, spouse, or niece/nephew of a member in good standing of the AIST Northwest Chapter.
- Award based on academic achievements in chemistry, mathematics, and physics.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Engineering/Technology, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required