AIST Foundation/AIST Alfred B. Glossbrenner and John Klusch Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 30, 2017
- Scholarship intended to award high school senior who plans on pursuing a degree in metallurgy or engineering.
- Student must have previous academic excellence in science courses.
- Applicant must be a dependent of a AIST Northeastern Ohio chapter member.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Engineering/Technology, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required