American Railway Engineering and Maintenance of Way Association/CSX Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 09, 2016
- Applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in a four- or five-year program leading to a bachelor's degree in engineering or engineering technology in a curriculum which has been accredited by the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (or comparable accreditation in Canada and Mexico).
- Must have completed at least one quarter or semester in college prior to submitting an application and have a minimum 2.00 GPA.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Engineering-Related Technologies, Engineering/Technology,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required