American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation/Incoming Freshman Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- This program is exclusively for incoming freshman interested in pursuing hospitality-related undergraduate programs.
- Preference will be given to any applicant who is a graduate of the Educational Institute's Lodging Management Program (LMP, which is a two-year high school program.)
- Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Culinary Arts, Food Service/Hospitality, Hospitality Management, Recreation, Parks, Leisure Studies, Travel/Tourism,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required