American Health and Beauty Aids Institute/Fred Luster, Sr. Education Foundation Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2017
- Scholarship of $250 awarded to cosmetology students currently enrolled in, or accepted by, a state-approved cosmetic art training facility prior to applying for scholarship.
- Student must have completed initial 300 hours before funds are approved or disbursed to the facility.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Cosmetology,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required