American Public Power Association/DEED Technical Design Project
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 15, 2017
- The Technical Design Project (TDP) provides funding to support students working on a technical project of interest to electric utilities.
- Applicants must attend an accredited university/college full-time in the U.S.
- Email DEED@publicpower.org for access to the application. Application deadline is Oct. 15 annually.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Construction Engineering/Management, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Energy and Power Engineering, Engineering-Related Technologies, Engineering/Technology, Environmental Science, Mechanical Engineering, Natural Resources,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required