American Society for Information Science and Technology/John Wiley & Sons Best JASIST Paper Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 31, 2015
- Award of $1500 to recognize the best refereed paper published in the volume year of the JASIT preceding the ASIST annual meeting.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc., shall contribute $500 towards travel expenses to attend the ASIST annual meeting.
- No nomination procedure is used for this award.
- All eligible papers are considered.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Computer Science/Data Processing, Library and Information Sciences,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required