American Institute of Chemical Engineers/Safety and Health National Student Design Competition Award for Safety
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 10, 2016
- Four $600 awards available for each of the teams or individuals who apply one or more of the following concepts of inherent safety in their designs: design the plant for easier and effective maintainability; design the plant with less waste; design the plant with special features that demonstrate inherent safety; include design concepts regarding the entire life cycle.
- The school must have a student chapter of AIChE.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Chemical Engineering, Industrial Design,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required