American Institute of Chemical Engineers/Regional Student Paper Competition
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 31, 2015
- Students present technical papers at the student regional conferences which are held during spring.
- Deadlines for regional conferences vary.
- First prize is $200, second prize is $100, and third prize is $50.
- First place winner from each region present their paper at the regional competition.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Chemical Engineering,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required