American Institute of Chemical Engineers/ChemE-Car National Level Competition
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 30, 2016
- Each student chapter region may send their first and second place winners to the design competition.
- Multiple entries from a single school may be permitted at the regional competitions, but only one entry per school is allowed at the national competition.
- Students majoring in chemical engineering can participate.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Chemical Engineering,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required