American Institute of Chemical Engineers/Donald F. and Mildred Topp Othmer Foundation-National Scholarship Awards
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 15, 2016
- Awards for 15 national AICHE student members, a scholarship of $1000.
- Awards are presented on the basis of academic achievement and involvement in student chapter activities.
- The student chapter advisor must make nominations.
- Only one nomination will be accepted from each AICHE student chapter or chemical engineering club.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Chemical Engineering,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required